Saturday, October 17, 2020
KYC Virtual Hiring Fair
We’re hiring a variety of new positions!
KYC is looking to fill a number of roles immediately to support the expansion of our service to the community. Join us for a Virtual Hiring Fair from 10AM to 2PM on October 17th, 2020.
Many roles require at least a Bachelor of Arts in social work, psychology, or related fields, as well as professional experience in mental health, but a variety of positions are available. Positions require access to a reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license, and current automobile insurance.
Applicants must apply online (using the links below) by October 14th to be considered for the Virtual Hiring Event. Qualified candidates will be contacted and invited to schedule to be a part of the event. Candidates should plan to be available from 10AM to 2PM as multiple interviews may be held during that timeframe.
Many roles are available for immediate hire, so applicants are encouraged to apply today.
KYC is actively seeking candidates for the following roles:
- Transitional Living and Recovery Counselor
- Administrative Assistant — Quality Administrator Part-Time
- Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) Counselor
- Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) Nurse (RN)
- Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) Supervisor
- Case Manager (Adult Behavioral Support Part-Time)
- Clinical Care Manager
- Clinical Care Manager Supervisor
- Community Support Counselor/Adult Therapist
- Community Support Team (CST) Recovery Support Specialist
- Community Support Team Counselor
- Housing Inspection/Move Specialist (PT)
- Integrated Health Supervisor
- Lead Assessment Specialist
- Mobile Therapist
- Nurse Care Manager (APN) Full-time
- Nurse Care Manager (RN)
- Outreach & Assessment Specialist
- Outreach & Assessment Supervisor
- Outreach Worker
- Quality & Data Supervisor
- Supervisor of Diversion & Linkage
- Transition Outreach & Assessment Specialist
- Transition Specialist
KYC is also hiring for additional roles that are not included in the hiring fair event. Check out the full list of our open opportunities here.
This Event will be Held Virtually