Wednesday, March 16, 2022
CPYD Coalition Meeting on Zoom
The Communities for Positive Youth Development (CPYD) Coalition is a collaboration of community partners who share the common goal of positive youth development, recovery support services, and public health.
Our CPYD Coalition meetings are a great place to learn about our programming, get involved in community advocacy work, and network with other professionals and community members. Each coalition meeting also has a featured capacity-building activity.
Attending coalition meetings is a great way to learn more about CPYD and get involved in our community-wide programming, such as:
- preventing teen substance use;
- promoting adolescent sexual health education;
- Kenneth Young Center’s LGBTQ+ Teen and Young Adult Center;
- supporting youth facing homelessness;
- opioid use recovery services;
- HIV prevention services;
- problem gaming recovery services; and
- community violence prevention programming.
If you missed the January meeting or want to see what the Coalition is all about, you can view the recording of our January 2022 meeting on our CPYD Website here.