Saturday, April 17, 2021
KYC Virtual Hiring Fair
We’re hiring for a variety of open positions!
KYC is looking to fill a number of roles immediately in both our Behavioral Health and Community Living Departments. Join us for a Virtual Hiring Fair from 10AM to 2PM on April 17th, 2021.
Many roles require a Bachelor or Master of Arts in social work, psychology, or related fields, as well as professional experience in mental health, but a variety of positions are available. Please note: all Community Living positions are community based and require access to a reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license, and current automobile insurance.
Applicants must apply online (using the links below) by end of day April 13th to be considered for the Virtual Hiring Event. We will try to review and follow up with applicants after that date, but cannot guarantee participation in our hiring event. Qualified candidates will be contacted for phone screening prior to the event and if the position seems like a fit, will be scheduled to participate in an interview during the hiring fair on Saturday April 17th. Candidates will be scheduled for a time slot on Saturday and should be prepared to have two hours free in case multiple interviews are required.
Many roles are available for immediate hire, so applicants are encouraged to apply ASAP.
KYC is actively seeking candidates for the following roles:
- PT Therapist
- FT Therapist
- FT Bilingual Child & Adolescent Therapist
- PT Bilingual Child & Adolescent Therapist
- FT Child & Adolescent Therapist
- FT Child & Adolescent Therapist (Schaumburg)
- FT Child & Adolescent Medical Case Manager/Therapist
- Bilingual MCR/SASS Counselor II
- MCR/SASS Counselor II
- FT Family Resource Developer (FRD)/Family Support Program (FSP) Case Manager
- Supervisor of Clinical Care Management
- Clinical Care Manager
- Outreach & Assessment Specialist
- Linkage Case Manager
- Nurse Care Manager
- Community Support Team (CST) Counselor
- Community Support Team (CST) Supervisor
- Community Support Team (CST) Recovery Support Specialist
KYC is also hiring for additional roles that are not included in the hiring fair event. Check out the full list of our open opportunities here.
This Event will be Held Virtually