2018 Adopt a Family Drive
Each holiday season, KYC organizes an Adopt a Family drive to provide our clients with the highest needs with extra support and holiday cheer.
How You Can Get Involved
Shop our Amazon Wish List
Looking for a convenient way to support the Adopt a Family drive? Shop our Amazon Wish List!
Shop for Adopt a Family gifts online, and the items will be sent directly to KYC’s offices. You do not need to contact us first to participate this way — it’s our quickest way to give for Adopt a Family!
Our Amazon Wish List also includes much needed items that support our programs and services. You can shop our Amazon Wish List all year long to support KYC!
Become a Captain
Got a group that would like to participate? Become a Captain! Captains are the key point people at each corporation, church, family, or community group who volunteer to organize Adopt a Family with their group. These volunteers are responsible for recruiting individuals to adopt clients (usually done through a display). Captains work directly with KYC staff to promote the program with their group. Captains are responsible for either delivering collected gifts to KYC by December 7, 2018 or working with KYC staff to schedule a pickup. Here’s what you’ll do as a Captain:
- Email us to let us know you’d like to participate! Contact us at [email protected]kennethyoung.org.
- Tell us how many gifts your group will give.
- Each gift totals $25 to $50. KYC will provide you with as many client wish list tags as you request.
- Make tags available to your friends and coworkers who would like to purchase gifts.
- Collect the gifts. Gifts are requested to be wrapped in gift bags.
- Bring gifts to KYC’s Elk Grove Village Office.
Previous Article Next Article