Monday, September 9, 2019
Middle Management Academy
This four-day training provides customized middle management education to empower star employees to potentially take on greater leadership roles within the behavioral health industry.
Monday, September 9th — 8:30am‑4:30pm
Tuesday, September 10th — 8:30am‑4:30pm
Wednesday, September 11th — 8:30am‑4:30pm
Thursday, September 12th — 8:30am‑1:30pm
Continental Breakfast and Lunch Provided Each Day
Themes covered during the training include:
- Unique Talents and Strengths
- Strengthening Financial and Data Literacy
- Inspiring Workforce Engagement and Powerful Team
- Supervising for Performance Excellence
- Leading Successful Change
- Supporting Emotional Intelligence, True Diversity, and Healthy Debate
- Improving Priority and Time Management
View the training flyer here.
To register for this training or to learn more, please contact Kelsey Caspersen at [email protected]kennethyoung.org.
Kenneth Young Center
1001 Rohlwing Road
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007