Friday, January 21, 2022
Child and Adolescent Behavioral Health Services Hiring Fair
We’re hiring for a variety of open positions!
KYC is looking to immediately fill a number of roles that will serve youth in our Behavioral Health Department. Join us for an in-person Hiring Fair on January 21st, 2022.
Many roles require a Bachelor or Master of Arts in social work, psychology, or related fields, as well as professional experience in mental health, but a variety of positions are available. Please note: some positions are community based and require access to a reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license, and current automobile insurance.
Applicants must complete this Google Form to be considered for the Hiring Event. Additional information about our open positions is available through the job application links below. Completing the full application for the role(s) in which you’re interested is strongly encouraged, in addition to signing up for the fair through our Google Form (full application links are below). Candidates will be contacted to be scheduled for a time slot, and should be prepared to have two hours free in case multiple interviews are required.
Many roles are available for immediate hire, so applicants are encouraged to apply ASAP. Click here to apply for the hiring fair!
KYC is actively seeking candidates for the following roles:
- FT Bilingual Child & Adolescent Therapist
- PT Bilingual Child & Adolescent Therapist
- FT Child & Adolescent Therapist
- PT Child & Adolescent Therapist
- Bilingual Therapist and Medical Case Manager
- Child & Adolescent School Therapist- District 62
- Child & Adolescent Therapist School Based Therapist- District 54
- Behavioral Support Specialist (Part-time)
- Parent Support Specialist (Part-time
- Case Manager — Adult Behavioral Support (Part-time)
KYC is also hiring for additional roles that are not included in the hiring fair event. Check out the full list of our open opportunities here.
Kenneth Young Center
1001 Rohlwing Road
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
Click here to view the flyer.