Wednesday, January 19, 2022
CPYD Coalition Meeting on Zoom
The Communities for Positive Youth Development (CPYD) Coalition is a collaboration of community partners who share the common goal of positive youth development, recovery support services, and public health.
Our CPYD Coalition meetings are a great place to learn about our programming, get involved in community advocacy work, and network with other professionals and community members. Each coalition meeting also has a featured capacity-building activity.
Attending coalition meetings is a great way to learn more about CPYD and get involved in our community-wide programming, such as:
- preventing teen substance use;
- promoting adolescent sexual health education;
- Kenneth Young Center’s LGBTQ+ Teen and Young Adult Center;
- supporting youth facing homelessness;
- opioid use recovery services;
- HIV prevention services;
- problem gaming recovery services; and
- community violence prevention programming.