Monday, April 24, 2023
Medicare & Medicaid Explained
Join us for this free event to learn the differences between Medicare and Medicaid. Topics will include:
- How do you qualify for Medicare and Medicaid?
- What is Medicaid Spend Down?
- What benefits do Medicare and Medicaid cover?
- Can I have both Medicare and Medicaid?
- When and how do I apply for Medicare and Medicaid?
Date: Monday, April 24th
Time: 10:00 AM
Location: In-person at Kenneth Young Center 1001 Rohlwing Road, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
Please register by April 19th by contacting Enza, KYC’s SHIP (Senior Health Insurance Program) Coordinator. You can click here to register via email or call 847−524−8800 ext. 131.
Kenneth Young Center
1001 Rohlwing Road
Elk Grove Village, Illinois 60007
Funds (in whole/part) for this event were provided through an award from AgeOptions through grants from the Illinois Department on Aging and/or Administration for Community Living, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services under Title III of the Older Americans Act.